Friday, September 5, 2014

Ryder at 5 Months Old



 Ryder at 5 Months Old: Ryder weighs 20lbs and is well into 9 months clothes. He has turned into a little giggle machine, especially when his sister tries to crack him up. I have realized lately that Ryder is a big time cuddler. Alexis was never that way. Ryder loves being held and will nuzzle his head into my neck or rest his head on my shoulder and be at complete peace. It could be that he's so big it takes too much energy to pull away from me, but I'm going to say it's that he loves me so much he wants to cuddle. He continues to roll from back to tummy but can't seem to roll back yet. He isn't too interested in the pacifier, but will suck his thumb on and off. We were given the "ok" at his 4 month appointment to start him on solid foods, but I wasn't quite ready for that. I think we will try out some purees in the next week or so. He has started riding in the car now without much fuss. I think it helps that toys entertain and occupy him better. Ryder will take his first ride on an airplane tomorrow morning as our family flies out to California for a Disney vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment