Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blessed, but Busy


I haven't been the best beginner blogger. At first I wasn't blogging because I thought I had nothing to blog about, but then I realized I wasn't blogging because I had no time! As of the beginning of January I am now working full time, taking 2 graduate courses, and training for a half marathon. I have a lot on my plate. At the end of the work day today I looked around my classroom and started to smile at how it has changed while I've been there and as the kids have been learning new things. I thought I would post some pics of my classroom to give you a peek into my home 40+ hours a week :)
What you see when you first walk through the door

Our Word Wall (still a work in progress) and some of our Non Fiction texts
Our CAFE Menu. The kids put a sticky note with their name under the strategy they are working on.
Our Math board


One view from the front of the room



 One of our reading corners

 One of our bookshelves

 What I see when I walk in my room every morning.



2 comments:

  1. It's so cheery and colorful in there! I love the heart banner, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your classroom is so lovely and I love how you decorated!!!

    ReplyDelete