Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mac vs PC

I bought a Macbook Pro a few years ago and have loved it. Unfortunately, I am finding that some things/programs do not like Macs as much as they like Pc's. For instance, the manual that came with my new cell phone can only be used on a PC. Also, the new template designer for blogs... only on a PC. I guess I'm thankful now that my husband "hates Macs" and convinced me to let him move his desktop out to the living room. So this is me blogging for the first time via a PC and not a Mac. Which I am very thankful for because I was able to get a new layout look for my blog (may change again soon, not sure how I feel about it). Any of you have Mac vs PC stories?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had any blog related issues with my Macbook, but I just use the basic template. My husband hates Apple products too, but I use them every day at home and at work. I'm not even sure I would remember how to navigate a PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Kira. I haven't had any blog issues with our Mac either. The only thing I can't figure out why my computer won't let me do is paste a link. So each time I want to ad a link I have to type in the whole web address which is rather annoying. Hope the PC is better for you!

    ReplyDelete