Thursday, March 29, 2012

Baby GIRL Teune???

Greg and I have assumed that we are having a boy, based on the fact that he has two brothers and no sisters and out of his cousins on his dad's side there are eleven boys and one girl. We even have a name picked out if we have a boy and have not entertained the thought of having a girl. My in laws on the other hand...

When we told my mother in law we were pregnant she gave us these...

The other day we get a package from my father in law that says this...
And contains this...


I think our baby's grandparents are hoping for a girl... no pressure or anything right? :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you but that would totally make me what to have a boy! Haha! I'm in the same boat right now with no girl grand-babies yet, everyone in the fam wants me to have a girl!

    ReplyDelete