Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some Numbers

11: number of weeks I've been pregnant

6: number of weeks I have had morning sickness

3: number of morning sickness "remedies" I have tried that have not worked

0: number of foods and drinks that make me feel better or even sound appealing

2 1/2: number of weeks until I officially enter the second trimester

9: the average time I've been going to bed for the past 6 weeks

10: the average time I've been getting out of bed in the morning (when I don't have to work)

3: the number of times I've been getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom

15: approximate number of times I've cried for no apparent reason in the past 6 weeks

5: family members who are convinced we're having a girl

1: husband who has been incredibly patient, helpful, and wonderful throughout this whole process!









2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Gregory! I'm glad he is being so helpful and I hope the sickness goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for some of those numbers, but I'm so happy for the reason!! :) And I'm so glad you have such a supportive husband. Praying you'll feel better soon and the second trimester will be smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete