Saturday, April 14, 2012

First Purchase for Baby

I have to admit, I'm quite proud that I haven't gotten ahead of myself when it comes to buying anything for our little one. Maybe it's the fact that I am not really showing yet, we don't know the if we're having a girl or boy, or that I'm not in the nesting stage, but either way I have not had any desire to go shopping for any baby items.

My mom has been calling me on and off today as she spends time at a warehouse consignment sale in Oregon City of maternity and baby items. She picked me up some maternity clothes and asked my opinion on some other items. Is it weird that I have no opinion at this point? Coincidentally, Greg and I did pick up an item at Costco today that while not baby specific we bought it specifically to use for our baby.


I have thought enough about raising our child to know that I want to attempt making baby food myself. Costco had a $12 off coupon for the Magic Bullet, taking it down from $41.99 to $29.99. I figured it would be a good investment and who knows if I'll find a better price later on. Here's hoping this doesn't start a downward spiral of buying baby stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment