Monday, July 2, 2012

Family Bridal Shower Fun

On Saturday I went to a bridal shower for my soon to be sister in law Nikki. She is marrying Greg's younger brother Eric on August 5th and Greg and I are both in the wedding so this will be the first of many Teune wedding festivities this summer.


The beautiful bride

With Greg's grandma Donna, stepmom Tina, and stepsister Jaime

With Greg's cousin Clarice who is expecting her daughter's arrival in a month! We had a lot of pregnancy/baby conversations during the shower.

With my soon to be sister in law and soon to be Aunt Nikki to our little girl :)

A few of the bridesmaids with the bride

My mother in law with her daughters. I think she is thrilled to have more girls around after raising three Teune boys.
At the shower, I realized that the next couple months will be very family packed. With wedding festivities and baby showers we will have a chance to celebrate a lot with one another! Hope you all had a great weekend and are enjoying our summer sunshine, finally!


No comments:

Post a Comment