Monday, April 29, 2013

Trip to Hawaii

On April 12, Alexis and I flew to Hawaii with my Dad to visit my sister. She knew my Dad was coming to visit, but had no idea Alexis and I were coming with him... SURPRISE! We stayed in her home at the Marine Corps base and had a great time.
Arriving at Britt's house after she picked us up from the airport
Alexis wasn't so sure about the water at first
She took a nap at every beach we went to!
Such fun memories with my little girl
Enjoying the water a bit more
Having fun with Grandpa
The whole gang
Love this face
We had an incredible trip. It was so nice to just hang out and relax in the mornings with Britt, chatting, drinking coffee, and then spend time at a different beach everyday. I could write so much about the trip and post MANY photos, but I just wanted to give everyone a little glimpse. Hawaii has always been one of my favorite vacation spots, but this time around was the best by far. Britt, thanks for hosting us and helping out with Alexis while we visited!

No comments:

Post a Comment