Thursday, February 27, 2014

Snowpocalypse... yes, I used the word snowpocalypse

A couple of weeks ago we were hit with a huge snowstorm. And when I say huge, I mean 14 inches of snow. I honestly can't remember ever seeing that much snow outside my window. It really was beautiful to see the constant flakes fall from the sky day after day.
Our backyard with the snow coming down
By the second day of it, Lexi and I were getting cabin fever and were rescued by friends. This is snow in their backyard. The pink you see in snow there is the top of a ruler.
Lexi and Lily were snow buddies that day, although we didn't take them in the snow.
My car, the reason I needed rescuing if I wanted to leave the house!
On Saturday, Greg took Alexis outside to explore and play in the snow for a bit. I wasn't too interested in that so I bundled up a bit and took pictures of them.
She was eager to get out there and explore.
"Hurry up Dad!"



Hope all my Northwest friends enjoyed the snow. I have a had my fill, I'm ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment