Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ryder at 11 Months

 Ryder at 11 Months: I can hardly believe that I only have one more monthly photo session with our almost one year old boy! It's probably a good thing that we only have one left because he hardly sat still enough for me to get any quality photos taken this time around. Ryder has cut his first top tooth giving him three teeth now. He can now pull himself up to standing position and is very proud of this accomplishment. I'm hoping he begins walking by summertime because that would make for a much easier time outdoors for both of us. Ryder has began pointing to things that he wants and will mimic people when he wants them to continue a behavior. If the mimicking doesn't work he resorts to screaming or screeching. He loves the to play in the bath but splashes much more than mom and sister prefer. I can hardly believe this precious boy has been a part of our family for nearly an entire year. I'm afraid this next month will disappear quickly and I'll be writing about my one year old much too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment