Thursday, November 3, 2011

Auntiehood

I was blessed with the opportunity to spend last Sunday through Tuesday back at my parents house where I hung out with this little cutie most of the time...


Macie in her cumbersome bumblebee costume that was put on her first thing Halloween morning...

She wore it ALL day long...

But did surprisingly well :) I think it annoyed me more than it did her.

Macie is smiling every so often now... wasn't quite able to catch one on camera though.

Her cheeks definitely look like mine, Britt's, and Ty's when we were babies.

so, she gives this "furrowed brow" look ALL the time! It is hilarious! Some of her facial expressions at only 7 weeks old are full of such personality already.

and of course, I had to take a self pic of Macie and her Auntie Meg

I had a great time with my niece and family while visiting. So thankful that Katrina and Tyler are easygoing with her and allow family to be so involved in her life! We think she may have colic,because of how fussy she is 24/7. She finishes nursing and then starts crying, she wakes up from a nap and starts crying, she sits happy and content in your arms and starts crying. The only relief she seems to get is to be held and "bounced" in someone's arms. I got quite the workout with her! My arms and abs are still sore from holding, carrying, rocking, and bouncing her. Keep up the good work all you super mom's out there!

1 comment: