Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curtains

I never thought curtains and a rod would warrant a blog entry, but after our weekend of searching, it is blog worthy! Yesterday we looked for curtains at Target, Ross, Kohls, Bed Bath and Beyond, and JcPenny. I finally decided on a set from Target. We knew that the curtain rod would either need to be super long or we would have to used two curtain rods over each window. We found a curtain rod at Ross that we liked that was 120inches. Greg was awesome and got it all set up and ready to go... it was a few inches short! So frustrating! So today we went back to Target, Ross, and Kohls to search for a longer rod and could not find one. We finally settled on one from Sears that was 136inches. After that entire fiasco I am just thrilled to have curtains up! They seem to pull the room together.


I would like it better it it were one large window, or if we put a third panel of curtains in the middle. But we'll figure that out later.
 Choosing this color and design was a pretty bold move for me. I tend to stick to neutrals so it was a step out of my comfort zone! So thankful for a patient hubby who helped make this all possible :)



No comments:

Post a Comment