Monday, February 13, 2012

It's baaaaack...

I finally have my Macbook Pro back and functioning! In August it completely stopped working and when we took it to the Apple store they said that it would be a very expensive fix. I was able to find a guy in Eugene who has his own little computer business out of his home and he was able to figure out a solution for me.

It turned out that my computer was on the recall list for a video issue and he said that if I could call Apple and get through all the hoops during the phone call they would send me a box to ship them my computer. Long story short, Apple fixed my computer in two days and it was all covered under the recall issue so there was no charge to me. I am one happy camper :)

my long lost pal. just in time for research writing in my practicum this term and next!

1 comment: