Thursday, November 1, 2012

Baby's First Halloween

Last night (Halloween) I was sitting on the couch nursing Alexis and it dawned on me "her first Halloween is almost over and I didn't document it or anything!" We didn't purchase her a costume, but figured we would just dress her in her Oregon State cheer leader outfit. We didn't have plans to trick or treat or even leave the house for that matter.

There she was, nursing away peacefully in her cozy footy pajamas. It was almost 6pm, Greg wasn't even home yet. "Eh, so I don't document her first Halloween. No big deal." I glanced out the window and realized I was losing daylight for pictures. "What if I regret this later on and wish I had taken pictures? What if SHE wishes later on that I would have taken pictures?" I thought. I scooped her up (still nursing as I walked upstairs) and I prayed she wouldn't become hysterical when I stopped nursing and changed her into her costume.

So here it is, documented for all to see. Alexis' first (lame) Halloween:



 Next year Alexis you will get to have a much more fun Halloween like your cousin did this year...
I had to sneak a picture or two in of my adorable niece Macie. Tyler and Katrina took her trick or treating this year and they said that she LOVED it! Isn't she a cute little pumpkin? And doesn't Ty make a cute little Gumby? Lol 

Macie also apparently loves Jamba Juice. Ty sent me this picture a few days ago. I told him how cute and fun she is and he replied, "Yeah, not so cute and fun once she has finished her Jamba though." Oh the things he is learning as a father :)

No comments:

Post a Comment