Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Final Wedding of 2012

This past weekend Greg and I wrapped up our eighth and final wedding to attend in the year of 2012. My cousin Emily married her best friend Ben. It was a small family wedding and incredibly intimate, relaxing, and enjoyable.
Enjoyed a coffee while waiting for the wedding to begin. They had a coffee, hot chocolate, and hot cider bar.
The kiss!
Mr. and Mrs. Lindsey
Aunt Britt came into town the day of the wedding and got to meet Alexis for the first time.
The Adams, Teune, and Durant families (Unfortunately Kyle could not come and complete the picture!)
Grandma and Grandpa with their granddaughters
Katrina, Ty, and Macie
our little family
Sisters
A few of my amazing cousins

With most of my aunts, uncles, and cousins
Other than crying and interrupting the toasts, Alexis did quite well at her first wedding. She was so popular that I had my hands free most of the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment