Monday, July 8, 2013

9 Months Old

Alexis at 9 months: I can't believe Alexis has been in this world the same amount of time that she was growing inside of me. I also can't believe we are only three months away from her birthday! She has been changing so much lately and I think this next month will bring some even bigger changes. This past month of her life she traveled a lot. We road tripped from Idaho back to Oregon, flew in an airplane to Puerto Vallarta and also flew home to Idaho just the two of us. She doesn't have any teeth yet so we still stick to purees and super soft foods (I think yogurt is still her favorite). She is getting much closer to crawling, she gets up on her knees and sits in the position until she falls over. Her "sniffing face" or "bitter beer face" as we sometimes call it has been making an appearance a lot lately. I think she realizes that it gets our attention and cause people to laugh. She has quite the personality and it's so much fun seeing her change and grow everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment