Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hawaiian Vacation

Each summer my parents vacation on Oahu, Hawaii at their time share. This summer our whole family was invited to go (except Kyle, he had Marine duties he could not get away from). I was excited to finally soak up some warm sunshine since our summer in June and July has been a complete joke. I was also looking forward to spending an entire week with Greg without work interfering.

The fam (minus Ty) climbed Diamond Head
I was so sweaty once we got to the top. Luckily it rained on us on  the way back down

Dad, Ty, and Greg spent a lot of time on the boogie boards

I love this pic

So much beautiful scenery to enjoy


Outside our room window

Woke up one morning to find this



Sunset while on our dinner cruise

So amazing how many colors come out of a sunset

Dinner cruise with Diamond Head and Waikiki in the background

The Adams Kids

Went to opening night of Captain America (if you know my father you understand why this was so important).

Last night on the island


Hawaii is one of my favorite places, and I've been so blessed to go several times over the years. Glad Greg enjoys sunshine, beach, and waves like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment