Thursday, August 4, 2011

Starbucks, and Dutch Bros, and Taco Bell, Oh My!

I had to make a quick drive to the grocery store today to buy some celery for a casserole I'm making for dinner. On my drive I realized how much easier errands are going to be now that we live in a big town (city?). In walking of distance of our apartment I can get to a few of my favorite places:








I can see Greg's work from the Michael's parking lot :)


Greg will be thankful for our monthly budget and it'll make it easier for me to pass up that Chai Tea on my drive by Starbucks. Although, it takes us about 4 minutes to walk to Target and I've been there twice already today (both times for necessities though of course!)

Hope you're all having a great week! Anytime you're in the Eugene area, give us a call :)

2 comments:

  1. For me, the hardest Starbucks to pass up is the one inside of the Target I go to. I'm already inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard of dutch bros, what type of place is that? i can't pass up target ever i could spend hours in there

    ReplyDelete