Friday, July 15, 2011

Procrastination

"You may delay, but time will not" Benjamin Franklin

I realize I haven't been blogging recently. In the midst of two summer graduate courses, moving, planning a baby shower, and packing for a Hawaiian vacation, I haven't really had much time.

Tomorrow at 5pm I have a 5-7 page literature review to post online for one of my classes. I need to cite at least 6 different sources, and research articles are lengthy sources to read. I am down to 24 hours left until my deadline and I have nothing written. However, I do have all 6 sources... I just haven't read through them... I'm sort of hoping by the titles of the articles that they are relevant to my research.

We have a bbq to attend tomorrow at 1pm in Vancouver, picking my sister up at PDX at 4pm, baking cupcakes and creating a diaper cake for a baby shower in the evening, baby shower festivities most of the day Sunday, and we fly out Monday morning for Hawaii. I know I need to finish the lit review tonight no matter what. And since all I can think about right now is hanging out at Waimanalo Beach on Monday afternoon...

I think tonight I may be pulling my first all nighter since I studied for finals/midterms in my undergrad!

No comments:

Post a Comment