Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boys and Their Toys


Greg and his family are very passionate about their bikes/quads. Before I met Greg I had never been on a four wheeler or riding on a sand dune, and camping to me was staying at the beach or the lake for a weekend, making s'mores by the fire and singing songs with the fam. I have come to realize that "Teune Camping" is a little different, but I am enjoying it just the same :)

We left Friday afternoon for Winchester Bay and stayed through Monday morning. We lucked out with great weather (sunshine, some cloud cover, and NO RAIN!) I did a terrible job at taking pictures. It's difficult to find the time to photograph while riding a quad, trying to keep up with a big group, all while not feeling 100% confident of my own abilities on the dunes. I was able to take a few pictures and hope to do a better job next time. One other thing about the Teune's, not huge fans of posing for pictures, which also makes it difficult.

Met Uncle Roger and Aunt Nancy at Three Rivers. Went in for a bathroom break and leg stretch, Greg talked me into letting him put $1 in a penny machine AND...
we left with $4 more than we went in with. BIG MONEY :)

Had to try and get a pic of my handsome guy getting ready to ride

Some of the toys
Greg, Kevin, (where I should be), Uncle Roger, Alaina, and Brandon (Kyle and Kenny hadn't showed up yet)
Had to get in a pic myself and also show the gorgeous view of the ocean!
Greg drove home through Reedsport so I could seek the elk :)
It was a fun weekend with family and a time to relax. A little sore from all the riding, but it was worth it. Hope you're all having a great week!
 
  
   

1 comment:

  1. That looks fun, I have never been on a four wheeler before!

    ReplyDelete