Thursday, October 20, 2011

Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

I didn't think I would be able to do many fall activities this year since I wasn't teaching, but I had the opportunity to accompany my Aunt Linda and her Kindergarteners to the pumpkin patch today. It was so much fun! Wish I could show you ALL the cute kinder photos, but I don't feel right posting a bunch of pictures to the internet of children I don't know. So here are some pics I can share :)

The owner of the farm took us on a hay ride :)

My efforts to get a picture with a pumpkin

A little boy offered to take a pic of me. Being a kinder, he chopped the top of my head off in the picture, but I think I like it that way :)

With my Aunt Linda

They had some sunflowers still in bloom

I did not edit this picture at all, thought it turned out really cool!

I got a little flower photo happy
Really feeling the "fall vibe" now after visiting the pumpkin patch. I think I need to go get a Starbucks and my day will be complete!


1 comment:

  1. I'm getting jealous seeing all of the pumpkin patch photos on people's blogs. I don't think we are going to be making it to one this year.

    ReplyDelete