Sunday, January 8, 2012

Little bit of Christmas

Greg and I traveled to the Portland area for Christmas and made many stops over a few days to visit family. We had 6 different "events" from the 23rd-26th. On the 23rd I decided to dress cozy for our drive to Portland and wore my black leggings, a longer shirt and my UGG boots. My thought was to then have my cozies (leggings and UGGS) for the whole trip.

Well, on the 24th I was lazy and relaxed in my cozies all day. When it came time to get ready for our get together with my mother in law and her side of the family, I looked in my suitcase to find no pants. That's right, zero pants. All I had were my black leggings, and I didn't have appropriate tops to wear with those leggings for the rest of the trip. Needless to say I pulled the "high maintenance wife" bit and got Greg to take me by the mall to pick up a few things. This whole story to describe why my mind was not in its best state and I somehow forgot to take any pictures of Greg or I over Christmas! Here are a few photos I took and one that I got in over New Year's.

Macie really enjoyed the tree
she was pretty happy hanging out while opening gifts

she received a lot of fun toys

um... this was the gift from Greg and me... I think she was so happy that she didn't know how to express herself!

My dad got a Captain America Snuggie from Ty and Katrina lol
at my extended family xmas we played BINGO and Greg won this popcorn. We have yet to try it... I'm not too sure about it, but Greg is convinced it will either be awesome or terrible.
For New Year's Eve we hung out with my cousins Janell and Lars at a house party in Eugene. Having family in the area has been a plus with living in Springfield!
I am incredibly disappointed that I didn't take many pictures of Christmas this year! I have absolutely learned my lesson. I guess when we didn't have a tree ourselves, I didn't think to take a picture in front of someone else's tree. So thank you to all of you who did document your Christmas with photos, I have been creepily and vicariously living through you and your family!

3 comments:

  1. Your dad's snuggie is pretty sweet.

    It has been too long since we have seen you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kira I know! I keep telling Greg we HAVE to get up there to see you guys! And to meet Pearl of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard about dad's snuggie! That's awesome! I love the pictures of Macie too! I enjoy seeing pictures of everyone!

    ReplyDelete