Friday, January 20, 2012

To do list

If you are a checklist kind of person like me, you know there is no satisfaction quite like crossing something off of your list! Yesterday I had a pretty lazy day. I justified it because I was supposed to sub all day today out in Independence, but due to flooding the Central School District canceled school. After my lazy, day I knew I needed to be much more productive today so I made a To Do List. When I got up at 7:30am, this is the list that I made:

run
yoga
vacuum
sweep
mop
clean bathroom
clean kitchen
shower
lunch
return cans and bottles
grocery shop
go to Springfield School District Office
drop package off at post office
blog
call  Praxis office

relax :)

I would have shown you my actual list, but you can't make any of it out because I crossed EVERYTHING out. That's right, I did it all. What a great feeling! I also noticed (realizing others would read this) I always put "relax" with a smiley face at the end of my to do lists. I guess I feel the need to remind myself that all of my hard work deserves some relaxation. My relaxation this afternoon includes this...


1 comment: