Thursday, May 31, 2012

Baby Shower

The staff from the school I used to teach at in Independence threw me a baby shower yesterday. I was overwhelmed by their kindness and generosity in wanting to shower me and our baby with gifts since. I no longer work there, but some of those people are truly like family to me. Here are some pictures from my first baby shower:

I couldn't believe all that they had waiting for me. So much PINK!

the delicious treats

my Henry Hill family
Tim dominated at the necklace game by calling out anyone who said "baby" or crossed their  legs, arms, hands, etc.


Tim and Jose about to diaper "babies" blindfolded
Jose won :)
I think everyone had fun buying pink girly items

homemade burp cloths from Nancy

Our little girl is set for bath time!
  Now having baby items in our apartment makes this whole thing a little more real. That and the fact that I feel like I've doubled in size in a week! Looking forward to these next 18 weeks as we wait for out little girl to arrive :)


4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fabulous shower!!! Such cute girly gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so nice they gave you a shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful of them to give you a baby shower! Looks like it was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete