Monday, October 15, 2012

Alexis' First Week

I can hardly believe our little girl has already been a part of our lives for a full week. I find the days just passing us by when we aren't really doing much at all other than enjoying God's amazing blessing. I have been in such awe of God's perfect plans this week as I look at Alexis and think about how the Lord knew just what He was doing as He grew her in my womb. How can people look at the miracle of life and not believe in our awesome creator? 

Our home has been quite full since Alexis was born. Now it's just Greg, myself, and my mom (she will go home on Sunday). Instead of writing a ton about all the weeks happenings I will let the photos do the talking.



Aunt Linda
Cousins Bryan, Jessica, and Mara








Uncle Ty, Aunt Katrina, and cousin Macie
Aunt Nikki and Uncle Eric
My Dad picked up my Great Aunt Ruth to come visit. Four generations of the Adams family!

Erin, my best friend from college came to meet Alexis too
Cozy in Uncle Brandon's arms
Great Uncle Greg and cousin Lars weren't comfortable holding her (crazy right?!) so Grandma posed with her.

Macie already loves her cousin 
We went on our first outing to mall 

Her first day of church  
I think we were feeling a little gassy, but look at that grin!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I hope breast feeding and sleep are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete