Sunday, January 27, 2013

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

I was relaxing and catching up on my blog reading tonight when I realized that the last blog post I wrote was for Alexis' 3 month post. It's funny, Greg and I had been so focused on making it to the 3 month mark (the average age for colic to subside) that I hadn't thought much about anything beyond that point. Life has been so much fun with our little girl lately! I can't believe she will be 4 months old in a less than two weeks!

Her personality has really come out recently. Alexis is a VERY happy baby. If you look at her and smile she will give you a big grin in return. She giggles often and likes to talk a lot with us these days as well. I have a feeling she will be a very talkative, energetic, smiley, little girl. For this post I am simply going to post some pics of her that I've taken over the past few weeks.

She is finally sleeping in her own room in her bassinet! It was important to me that she be in her own room, I wasn't sleeping well with her in our room. She has been in her own room for probably two weeks now, and the past week she has slept through the night (average of 8 hours at a time!) 

She is getting stronger everyday and can lift her head up really well during tummy time and has also enjoyed sitting in her bumbo chair every once and awhile.
She likes to sit on the couch with us
She's learning to hold her pacifier in her mouth

And even fell asleep sitting on the couch with Mommy the other night
She has been enjoying time with friends
Started playing more with her toys
Continues to work on her expanding cheeks
And smiles big for pictures
I can't imagine what exciting changes the next few weeks have in store... I mean really, how could she possibly get any cuter?

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable, Megan! I love that smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Evelyn! Hoping you can see her in person again sometime soon:)

    ReplyDelete