Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Recipes

I have to admit that I have been anything but "Susie Homemaker" since Greg and I got married. The most detailed cooking I do includes mixing together Hamburger Helper. The main reason I stick with the instant meals is due to time. I get off of work at 4pm, head to the gym, and am home and showered ready to cook a meal by 6:30pm. If I cook a meal that takes too much prep and cook time we won't be eating until 8pm every night! I know, excuses excuses. I am determined to try 3 new recipes this week!

I already planned them out so that I can pick up all the ingredients while I grocery shop tomorrow. I am going to make sour cream enchiladas one night, chicken spaghetti another, and finally some delicious steak sandwiches that my friend Sara has cooked for us before.

An update on how the meals went will come near the end of the week. If you have any great recipe ideas please share!

2 comments:

  1. I made teriyaki chicken and rice last night which means we didn't eat dinner until 9pm. It's the same problem for us with timing, but then you also add in my lack of motivation in the kitchen which equals us eating a lot of salad and mac & cheese.

    ReplyDelete