Thursday, March 24, 2011

Netflix Instant Play

Greg and I have had Netflix for about 8 months now and have yet to upgrade to where we can rent the dvd's. We only pay the $7.99 for the instant play movies and tv shows. So far it has worked out really well for us. We are currently watching Lost and Scrubs together every evening. I then have my own girly shows like Greek and Army Wives that I watch on my computer when Greg plays video games. When I got home from the gym tonight I saw that Greg decided to switch things up. He was watching Disney's Oceans.
I actually tried to take my 3rd grade class to see the movie for a field trip last year, but the theater in Independence was not showing it. I bought it a few months ago because I already own the Disney Earth dvd as well. I had yet to watch Oceans until tonight. Greg and I learned a lot and laughed a lot. What is it about lazy seals, quirky penguins, and baby turtles that is so funny?!

No comments:

Post a Comment