Friday, December 23, 2011

Back to Oregon

We helped Janell pack the best that we could, but by Monday morning (day of departure) it was clear that not everything was going to fit! Thankfully she has wonderful friends who offered to store items until she can come back and take another car load. This is what our vehicle looked like...

from the back

middle

front

Amanda's cocoon. She swore she was fine and didn't mind the tight space

We ate here twice on the drive home. I never knew what the big deal was about In N Out Burger, but I admit, it's pretty darn good!
We didn't leave Janell's place until 12:30 that afternoon. Luckily roads were clear and traffic wasn't too bad. I crawled into bed at 5 am Tuesday morning. I don't see any 16 hour road trips in my near future. At least not where we drive all through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment