Friday, December 23, 2011

California Family

Another "must" on my list (I guess the only other one besides Disneyland) was being able to visit my cousin Karen and her family. Janell was so blessed to have family living near her in California. I appreciated her sacrificing packing and moving time to allow us to visit The Jones'.
with my cousin Karen's adorable kids Naomi and Elijah

we got there just as they woke up from naps



Janell will miss her snuggle buddy

Naomi and I played a lot of hide and seek while we were there


I just realized I did not get a picture of my cousin Karen! She was taking pictures as well and I know we got one of us all with her camera. I will have to add one of those photos to this post later on. Hope you all enjoy seeing family this Christmas season!

1 comment:

  1. What!? I didn't know that you got to see them while down there! Glad we could see you & finally meet Greg last week!

    ReplyDelete