Saturday, December 31, 2011

Under Construction

I figured I would take some of my free time to do a blog makeover. Trying a lot of new things to figure out what I like so you may see a lot of changes here over the next few days. Also, one of my New Year's resolutions is to take more pictures (even of the mundane things in life) and to document through blogging WEEKLY. This will by no means be loads of fun and interest for anyone who follows my blog, but will allow me to look back at my blog years down the road and feel like I didn't miss out on documenting any memories. Happy New Year everyone! Have fun and be safe :)

3 comments:

  1. I really want to do the same thing. Hopefully I will find the time soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you steal the collage idea from me?! ;) I like what you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES I DID BRITT! Not 100% happy with it, but it will do for now :)

    ReplyDelete