Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Lights

Greg and I decided not to get a tree this year because we don't have the room in our apartment. After making that decision I am regretting it. I have my other Christmas decorations up, but it's just not the same without a tree. I even stopped by a tree lot today to get a tiny 3 footer, but it was $22!!! I think we got our 6ft tree for $25 last year.

Anyway, I needed my Christmas tree fix so when I was in Monmouth for class on Tuesday I had to document the decorated tree on campus :) I had a bit of a moment realizing this would be the last time I would be around to see the tree on campus. Can't believe my time at WOU is almost over...

And of course on my way home through Corvallis I had to drive through the PEPSI Co Christmas lights :) So for all you OSU grads, here is a little bit of Corvallis Christmas for ya!

I remember the first Christmas Greg and I were dating he drove me through to see the lights at Pepsi and I loved it. Driving through by myself on my way home from a class, not as memorable, but still fun.



 Christmas would not be Christmas without light up Disney characters lol ;)




Hmm, maybe since we aren't getting a tree I can make up for it with Christmas lights inside :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to take Blake through there, I'm sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 3' tree was $22? That is crazy!

    ReplyDelete