Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

On Monday our church had an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and Junk Exchange. I found a green turtle neck with candy canes on it at Goodwill and borrowed one of my aunt's "teacher sweaters" for the event. I looked for something for Greg at Goodwill, but couldn't really find anything. I settled on a green and red plaid shirt and he wore a corny holiday tie and a Santa hat with it. Alexis lucked out and had a perfect outfit that was handed down from her cousin Macie!

I had to take some pictures before the party and I'm glad she did because she was in a decent mood to have her photo taken
She had fun hanging out with Daddy at the party
Have you ever seen a more stylish family photo?



This is our Pastor's wife Charissa in her stylish denim jumper!
The morning after the party we welcomed our first snow of the season! I wanted to get Alexis out there first thing because I was sure it would melt away soon. Surprisingly, it snowed on and off until noon and we ended up with a good 2 inches.

My little snow angel
Have a great week everyone! Christmas is right around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment