Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Day

On Christmas day we woke up early, looked in our stockings, and headed to Milwaukie again for a Christmas brunch at Greg's stepsister Jaime's house where we ate an amazing meal and had a gift exchange.

Scratching off our lottery tickets... we were both big losers unfortunately
Our delicious brunch
Alexis hanging out with Daddy, Uncle Eric, and Grandpa
Later on Christmas day, some of my Dad's side of the family  came to my parents' house for dinner and a gift exchange.
Bryan and Jessica
Aunt Sherry and Dona
Grandma and Grandpa with their granddaughters
Macie got a baby doll for Christmas and had given it to my dad while he was holding Alexis. I thought it was funny to see him looking so maternal ha ha
Tyler had "the touch" with Alexis the entire time we were there. Whenever she was crying for anyone he would scoop her up and hold her and she was perfectly content. Such a great uncle :)
It was nice to be with family for a few days even though we were incredibly busy for what seemed like every second. Alexis got some good cousin time in which was fun.
They are going to have so much fun together throughout the years!
Macie was loving having her picture taken... Alexis could pretty much care less.
I was sitting in the back seat with the two of them and Macie kept holding Alexis' hand. It was so adorable!
Whenever I am with the two of them together I get a little glimpse into what it would be like to get pregnant in the near future... and then I am terrified! Ha ha, sorry Lex. You will have a sibling one day, just not one that is only a year younger than you are. Good thing you have your wonderful cousin to hang out with until that time comes.

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing Macie and Lexi together! Glad they'll be able to have fun with each other like we did with our cousins! Sorry to say we won't be adding to the cousins for awhile haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And I like your new pictures at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan! It was fun to catch up with your blog, and I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. Lexi is really growing, and I love her little smile!

    ReplyDelete