Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So Much for Blogging

I have no idea what happened. I was so well intentioned over Spring Break, blogging every other day. Suddenly the break is over and I have no time for blogging. To assure you that I am not exaggerating here is what my schedule has looked like over the last few days:

Friday - worked and set up for a garage sale at a friend's.
Saturday - left the house at 7:45am, garage sale all day (which was a huge success!), traveling the rest of the evening, home by 11pm.
Sunday - left the house at 8:20am for church, home by noon. Left the house again at 1pm to meet family in Portland. Went to a Blazer game (they won and scored over 100 points. Chalupas!). Home at 11pm.
Monday - took a large cup of coffee with me to work and "made it through" the day. Came home and worked on homework that I wasn't able to do over our busy weekend. Dragged myself to the gym for Zumba, but was very glad that I did.
Tuesday - worked all day, ran 4 miles at a little under 9 mile pace (my race is Sunday!), small group that evening, came home and crashed.
Wednesday- worked all day, took the day off from training, have been doing homework all evening.

So I have to say to my friends who feel like I have been out of touch... I apologize! I'm settling into my new schedule and hope to be a better friend asap.

2 comments:

  1. What race are you doing?
    I hope things calm down for you. I get worn out really quickly when my schedule looks like that. We had to cut some things out just so we weren't so tired all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing a half marathon in Corvallis :) It's the first annual that they have don there. 1500 people are signed up. I'm excited! Should be a good time.

    ReplyDelete