Friday, September 7, 2012

1 Year Old Macie Rae

My niece is 1 year old today! Macie has been such a blessing to our entire family this year. She has such a sweet and kind disposition. Katrina's parents put on a birthday party for Macie last month at Champoeg Park. It was fun to celebrate her first year of life with so many people who love her.

The birthday girl
She loved being the center of attention for the day
Mommy and Daddy with Macie
Her birthday pinata
The adorable cake
Enjoying her birthday cake
Watching her eat the cake brought tears to my eyes. She took a piece and fed it to my brother, and I lost it!  Such a sweetie pie. 
Here she is carrying around her FAVORITE GIFT, a book from me :) She loves books and will sit in your lap and look through books for up to an hour or so. 
Now this birthday girl is on a plane with her mommy, daddy, and grandma to visit her Aunt Brittney and Uncle Kyle in Hawaii where her grandpa is currently visiting. My dad knows my mom is coming to Hawaii but has no idea Tyler, Katrina, and Macie are coming with. I am so excited to hear about the surprise!

Happy Birthday Macie Rae! Can't wait for you to meet your little cousin soon :)


1 comment:

  1. So fun that they are going to visit Kyle and Brittney! Macie is so cute, happy birthday to her :)

    ReplyDelete