Thursday, September 6, 2012

Breast Feeding

Greg and I had always planned to breast feed our daughter. I have nothing against people who choose not to, and am realizing what a touchy subject this can be. We just knew that there were health benefits for both myself and the child and it doesn't hurt to save money by not buying formula. We have our lactation class tonight at the birthing center and I am looking forward to receiving information and support as I prepare for this new experience. A few months ago a friend of mine posted a youtube video on her facebook page about breast feeding. It is AWESOME! Greg got a kick out of it too so I thought I would share.

2 comments:

  1. That was a good video! It was weird to me at first to have a guy delivering all of that info, but he was spot on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's why I like the video so much, because it seems bizarre having all that info coming from a guy, yet it is all so true!

    ReplyDelete