Sunday, September 16, 2012

Maternity Photos

I wasn't sure if I wanted to actually take any maternity photos or not, but I decided that I should do it for our daughter's sake so she can look back and see photos of her parents excitingly awaiting her arrival. My cousin Janell took the the pictures for us with my parents' DSLR camera, and with a little bit of editing in Picasa I was very pleased with how they turned out.

I need to mention that this photo had NO editing done! The light was hitting beautifully in the orchard
My belly button has definitely "popped"




In very "Greg like" fashion as we are leaning our foreheads on one another and trying to look into each other's eyes he says, "You look like a cyclops"
Needless to say I started busting up laughing! 





We are very excited to meet you Alexis! I think your daddy is ready for you to to be the subject of all of the photos instead of him... I don't think that will be difficult :)

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! She will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! They turned out great! And I love your top :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt, that is the only maternity top I have spent full price on! I saw it in Target and had to have it. It will be saved for when you need/want to wear it... ;) I miss you!

      Delete