Thursday, September 13, 2012

36 Weeks Pregnant


36 weeks pregnant! I cannot believe that we are down to only 4 weeks to go, and less than a month away from our due date. We had our first childbirth class last night and it was great. The Doula is amazing and the other 8 couples in our class are really easy to talk to.

I made my To Do List for before baby arrives and have started getting some odds and ends done. At this point I don't have a feeling that Alexis will be early like I was as a baby. Our midwife said at our last appointment that she is still just a "tiny little girl" so she probably needs all the time to grow that she can get. We find out tomorrow if she has turned head down like she is supposed to. As far as I can tell, she is still transverse (sideways). If so, the midwife will try to flip her. If the midwife is unsuccessful in turning her we will explore other options like massage, acupuncture, and even chiropractic techniques.

I am not stressed or anxious right now about her positioning, but as the delivery day gets closer and she still has not turned I may begin to feel a little more anxious. Prayers for her to turn are appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. You look great Megan! Praying that your baby girl does a flip for you in the next 4 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep praying that she turns for you. And you look amazing as always :)

    ReplyDelete