Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We moved into our new rental at the end of July and I have yet to post any pictures. We were blessed to have the opportunity to rent a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2 car garage house from my aunt and uncle. Although a lot of work went into it (cleaning, painting, etc) I am so happy with how it has turned out and it is soooo nice to be in a house and not an apartment! Here's a peek into our home... 

This upstairs bedroom, which would be the nursery was nowhere near the color I had imagined. My mom and I decided to go with a neutral paint color for all bedrooms and you'll see how it turned out below...
I finally started decorating Alexis' room this week.

Nice that her room can double as a guest room as well.
The second bedroom was in great need of a paint job as well.
If you ever find yourself in Springfield wanting to stay the night with the Teune family there's plenty of room for you!
Our bedroom started out with VERY BLUE walls, but Mom and I took care of that. Notice the adorable bassinet...
This was given to us by a friend who was in small group with me  in Dallas.
Another view of our bedroom and master bath through that door
Dining room before
Dining room after
Our incredible kitchen that I am sure I will get spoiled with
Living room before
Living room after
Another view of the living room
Finally got shelves put up above the tv this week

Hope you enjoyed the virtual tour. Maybe you can see it in person soon... could we entice you with an adorable newborn baby??? 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a great kitchen! And once Alexis is in her room, I have a feeling you will really like having that extra bed in there :)

    ReplyDelete