Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Macie Rae Adams

My family found out in January that my brother Tyler and his girlfriend Katrina were going to be parents. It was quite a shock, but over the past few months we have had many conversations and made many preparations for this little baby.

Tyler and Katrina found out on Thursday that they are having a little girl. Macie Rae Adams is due August 28th, 2011. Not living too near my family I am enough removed that this whole situation hasn't felt real. It's funny how putting a name to the precious ultrasound pictures suddenly makes become an Auntie so real! Not to mention my temptations to go out and by adorable baby girl items (I can't imagine how tough it'll be when I'm expecting my own!)

Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated in this time as Tyler and Katrina are both 19 years old and won't fully realize the responsibility of having a baby until Macie Rae is here with us.

The parents to be

Grandparents and Aunts to be





Of course I had to find an adorable outfit to dress Miss Macie in! Gotta bribe her at a young age to love her Auntie ;)

2 comments:

  1. that is so exciting! such a cute little outfit for a little girl:)
    love it. and i love your blog. just came across it..new follower!

    xo
    ben-and-alex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea! I bet it will be so exciting to be an aunt. I love her name and I hope she has red hair like her dad :)

    ReplyDelete