Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Weather Isn't Good Enough For Me

Don't get me wrong, I love waking up in the morning to sunlight peaking through my window and catching a glimpse of blue sky. I also enjoyed not having to wear a jacket at recess with my kiddos today. All these little glimpses just feel like a big tease! I want 80 degree sunshine :) Spring does bless us with the occasional nice weather...
like a rainbow among rainy skies


a beautiful view from my kitchen window
But then there are those little reminders that summer isn't quite here...
like my incredibly tan student who just got back from spending 3 weeks in Hawaii visiting family. 
I need summer... and clearly from the picture above, a tan.

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for warmer weather, too. Mostly because my only clothes that fit are summer dresses and I don't have enough cardigans to wear with them. I'm tired of being cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kira you are going to be the cutes pregnant gal with your leggings and dresses!

    ReplyDelete