Sunday, August 28, 2011

Computerless

As of two days ago I have been "computerless" and I don't know what to do with myself. I do not have a smartphone so my computer is literally my only portal to internet. I've realized how often I use the internet now that I am unable to do so whenever I please. We took my computer in to the Mac store and they said it could be one of two things: #1 a broken power switch which is an easy fix #2 something with the motherboard that could cost me $800. We took the computer to my uncle to see if he could figure anything out (he's techie like that). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he can find the problem and offer an inexpensive fix. So don't expect many blogs from me until I get my computer back, or if I'm able to blog from another person's computer.

On another note, today is my niece's due date and she is nowhere in sight. I suggested to my brother that he start singing her "Happy Birthday" so that she knows it's her day :)


2 comments:

  1. Losing my Macbook would be really difficult. I hope your uncle can come up with an easy fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your computer problems are fixed soon and easily!
    And congratulations on Macie's arrival. I just saw the picture on my phone. :)

    ReplyDelete