Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Flashback to high school

Over the weekend Greg and I went back to my hometown of Colton to attend my friend Brent's wedding. I was really excited because Brent and I used to be super close along with two other friends in high school. I was looking forward to Greg getting the chance to hang out with some of the people I was so close with during my teenage years.

the happy couple Brent and Kayla

Left to Right: Teune's, my friend Tyler and his wife Lanisha and baby Zoe, and my bff from high school Kari


our "group" from high school: Me, Kari, Brent, Logan, Tyler, and Josh

Mr. and Mrs. Watt
 The wedding took place at Brent's parents house which is only a few minutes from my parents' place. I saw so many familiar faces and had a chance to catch up with a lot of people from high school. It was almost like a mini reunion.

The rest of the weekend I spent at my parents place helping them move furniture around in bedrooms to make room in the nursery for baby Macie Rae who should be gracing us with her presence in a couple of weeks. Mama Katrina is 2 cm dilated so we'll see how things go. While the women worked hard all day getting rooms ready the "father to be" and his buddy were downstairs doing this:

Why two televisions are needed, I have no idea... guess only 19 year old boys can justify this.

No comments:

Post a Comment