Wednesday, August 22, 2012

3 Years of Marriage

Today we are celebrating our anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been a part of one another's lives for over 5 years and been married for 3! As we attended many weddings this summer we reminisced about our own many times and both agreed that it was a relaxing, fun filled day. I still remember waking up at 6am that morning and not being able to fall back asleep because I was so excited to marry my best friend. The whole day was such a great time filled with family and friends. We could not have asked for a better wedding or better way to start our life journey together.


And now we are about to embark on another journey as a couple, parenthood. I know it will bring about new challenges to our relationship that we have not yet faced, but I am so glad that Greg is the man on my side to help me through those challenging and rewarding times! I have been told that our marriage will never be the same after welcoming our little girl into our lives, but I look forward to the new things we will learn about each other and growth we will see in our marriage.

I love you Greg, Happy Anniversary!

1 comment: