Monday, August 13, 2012

32 Weeks Pregnant

Well, we are 32 weeks pregnant now and I can't believe how quickly the time continues to go by. Here are a few pregnancy/baby updates by numbers.

2 : the number of days this past week I have experienced Braxton Hicks contractions. They seemed to go away shortly after elevating my feet for a while though.

3: the average number of times I have been getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.

1: month until our birthing classes begin. Our last birthing class is on our due date so we'll see if baby girl decides to wait or not.

2: baby showers for our little girl coming up this month.

3-4: days a week that I am still jogging/walking. I really want to keep the jogging going through this month and then I'll stick to walking through the month of September.

1: day of subbing that I have scheduled for the month of September. I will sub for my aunt's kindergarten class. I figure, I may be exhausted at the end of it, but at least I'll make some money.

1: navel piercing that I had hoped I wouldn't have to remove, but am now thinking it needs to come out. Sure it was a fun thing to have at 19 years old and I'm glad I did it. It shouldn't be that big of a deal to take it out and let it close up, but I'm having a hard time taking the plunge. It is just getting to be a little too uncomfortable (even while wearing the rubber kind made for expanding bellies).


1 comment: