Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hawaiian Visitors

My sister Brittney and her husband Kyle had a 9 hour layover in Oregon today on their way back to Hawaii from Las Vegas. Kyle's parents picked them up at PDX in the morning and the rest of the family met up with them at the Clackamas Town Center to sit and visit at the food court for a while. We got lunch at Red Robin and then spent the afternoon at Kyle's parents' house. It was so much fun seeing them if only for a short time. I hadn't seen Britt for 6 months and I think that is the longest we have ever been apart.

Britt and Kyle
Sisters reunited
The "kids" as mom and dad referred to all of us
Greg taking his turn at frisbee golf
Kyle, Greg, and Ty
Us girls decided to just sit and watch :)
Greg and I plan to visit Britt and Kyle sometime in the next year, but I'm hoping she can make it out to Oregon again when our little girl is born. Why can't airfare be cheaper?!

No comments:

Post a Comment