Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Teune Wedding

I know it seems like I have been pretty "blog happy" lately, but we have been going nonstop the past week or so with picture and blog worthy things. Greg's younger brother Eric married his beautiful bride Nikki on Sunday and Greg and I were both in the wedding. Our day began at 9:15am when Greg dropped me off at the wedding venue The Aerie at Eagle Landing in Clackamas. The girls road in the limo to Portland to get our hair and makeup done.
The reader board at the Aerie
Propping my feet up at the table with my mother in law. It had been a LONG day already!
Greg and his stepsister Megan. We had finished photos and had some down time before the festivities began.
With my handsome husband. It was fun being color coordinate for the day!
With the beautiful bride and my now sister in law. I don't know if you can see the necklace I am wearing, but while we were getting hair and makeup done Greg put my dress in the changing room for me. When we got to the room to change I went to get my dress and there was a Fred Meyer Jeweler bag hanging with it. He had bought me a beautiful necklace! I would have cried, but didn't want to ruin my just finished makeup. He made my day, I am such a blessed woman.
Nikki and Eric at dinner. They had dinner served prior to the ceremony and it all worked out quite well. They greeted everyone as they came in for the meal and then didn't have to worry about getting around to everyone at the reception.
A couple of the flower girls. The one in the pink dress wasn't dressed yet, but she couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror and spinning around. She was adorable! I love it when children delight in themselves :)

The Megans
Mona dancing with her youngest son
We have had a lot of fun at photo booths this summer!

I am in love with this picture
My father in law got in on the fun too
Had to take advantage of the beautiful scenery for a photo opp

I am in mid laugh here. Later on the actual photographer grabbed Greg and I for some photos.
The Teune boys. Most difficult group to get a good picture from... but at least I captured them in typical form.
Sending off the bride and groom (a great example as to why I want a nicer camera, to capture weird lighting moments like this much better... maybe someday.)
Off to the honeymoon!
Okay, this didn't turn out real well, but Eric forgot something and had to go back inside to get it. While he was gone my father in law tried to sneak away in the limo with Nikki... yeah didn't work out too well. 

While the day was very long (9:15am-10:15pm) it was a great celebration with family. I will share a few of the professional photos when they come. We have another wedding in September where I will be about 38 weeks pregnant, and then another in November where we will get to bring our little girl with us. It has definitely been a summer of weddings! Hope you all have been enjoying your summer and survived the HOT weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty in that dress! And...way to go on the necklace, Greg!

    ReplyDelete