Friday, August 3, 2012

A Few More Weddings

As I said in an earlier post, we have several weddings to attend this summer. Recently we went to Greg's cousin Sarahi's wedding and followed it up by attending his college roommate Marcus' wedding. I must not have been in much of a picture taking mood because I only snapped two photos.

Greg and I at his cousin's wedding.
Eric and Nikki (our next wedding to attend!) at Sarahi's wedding.
 

Marcus and his bride Brianne had a photo booth at their reception which was fun...
Photostrip
A closer look at a couple of the pics
 Both of the weddings were outdoors and luckily had shaded areas because it was a warm one! Even though it was a long day fitting two weddings in, it was a lot of fun to see family and friends.

The following weekend was my cousin Bryan's wedding. My family drove down for the occasion and it was great spending time with them. I did a much better job taking pictures at this wedding, so enjoy :)
The "kids"
My handsome cousin waiting for his beautiful bride
Mara (the bride's daughter), isn't her flower girl outfit adorable?!

The kiss!
Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Adams
Apparently Mom, Macie, and I all got the denim jacket memo :)
cousins!
The Adams family visiting with the bride and groom
Cute little family
Katrina and Macie (this was too adorable not to share!)
With the hubby. He is still smiling after a long day of moving followed by a wedding, what a good sport!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment